Saturday, August 18, 2007

Posting Frequency

So...like my profile said...this blog is not for spilling out my life story. That being said, I will only be posting during and after any traveling. This year my traveling has been solely in the States. I spent a week in June in Chicago and then a week in July in San Francisco. I didn't really take any pics of Chicago but, might post some things at a later date about cool places to check out if you are heading there. I've posted my San Francisco pics below and will try to post some items of interest on it as well. Seeing that I won't be hitting the road again until September that gives me some time to catch up. =) Looks like this is what's ahead:
  • a week in Montana in October
  • a week in Washington state in October
  • a week in Texas in October
  • a week in Boston in November

It is highly likely that I will add a couple of other destinations to those before the end of the year as well. I'll have a week of vacation to use before January 1st so, you know I can't waste it at home!

No comments: